[mythtv-users] Power Heat Noise

Juha Pahkala juhis at trinity.is-a-geek.com
Tue Feb 17 16:26:57 EST 2004

;) very funny. well, i still think you sort of know what i mean. anyhow,
as pointed out by another mail in this thread, this is getting offtopic,
and if people here object to this, i rest my case. just thought that
since there seems to be lots of knowledge here i'd try my luck at
getting a piece of that.

no hard feelings, hopefully. juhis