[mythtv-users] MythWeb missing some preview pics

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Tue Feb 17 15:57:47 EST 2004

Hello.  I had mentioned this in a previous thread, but I guess it slipped
through the cracks.

When I look at my recorded programs on MythWeb (0.14), some of the preview
pictures are missing.  Specifically, any show that resides on my slave
backend machine has no preview picture shown.  While this is handy for me to
know what's on the slave backend, it is slightly annoying.

Any ideas on how to fix this?  Also, would it be possible to show in that table
which backend the recording is on?

For an example of what I'm talking about, see:
   http://www2.beirdo.ca/~gjhurlbu/MythWeb-RecordedPrograms.pdf

Which is what my MythWeb is currently showing.  You will notice that the second
show on the list (The Red Green Show) and several others have no previews.

One other thing of note:  the frontend shows previews for all the shows, so
they are definitely getting generated.

Thanks
Gavin

My MythTV Setup:
 Frontend/Master Backend:
  ECS K7SEM with Athlon XP 2200+
  256MB PC133, 120GB Seagate IDE
  LeadTek WinFast 2000 Deluxe

 Slave Backend:
  ECS K7S5A with Athlon XP 1800+
  1GB PC133, 60G/80G/80G IDE (LVM for data)
  LeadTek WinFast 2000 Deluxe