[mythtv-users] Re:WAP support in mythweb

JacqueUsi jacqueusi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 13:06:20 EST 2004

I concur. When I had a friend access my site via his WAP enabled Nokia, the site came up full screen. It was un-navigatible.

Dan Newcombe <Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu> wrote:
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Tom Jaeger wrote:
> I would not think it would be needed to change the theme as it should choose the file extention by default. I could be wrong but just my thought.

At first it wasn't choosing the Wap theme because it didn't recognize by
browser as a Wap browser. After fixing that (simple!) it still didn't
work because it was still acting as if I had a normal browser and sending
normal HTML instead of a "wap optimized" page.

The Wap theme is a little different, but all the Wap simulators I've tried
have freaked out on the HTML it provides (or just refused to work
alltogether.)