[mythtv-users] Power Heat Noise

John Barton kaffine at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 19:29:36 EST 2004

As for your second question, I am tempted to say it would
work, but I don't know.  My Myth box is a Celeron 566, 256mb PC133
20gb HD, CD-RW, PVR-250 and it has a VFD plus a fan that I added,
running off 150w.  For my *PC* I wouldn't run anything less than
300, but I am an overclocking-modding-freak and I want muh
600mhz OC to be stable(no power fluxuations please!)

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/