[mythtv-users] MythTv && epia TV-out (MPEG)

Klaasjan Tukker klaasjan at tukker.org
Mon Feb 16 13:37:51 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to get the MPEG decoding on the EPIA-10K working with MythTV; I
changed the settings to have the cle266 support and added the needed support
to X windows;
When I playback .nuv files from my PVR-350, The logfiles shows prebuffering
error messages and the playback stutters very much...

If I do a ldd on mythbackend, I can see that it refers the libddmpeg
library; The load of the CPU reaches 1.0 after playing for a couple of
minutes;

What is going wrong here?

With kind regards,

Klaasjan