[mythtv-users] mythbackend crashes / watchdog

Chris Strom mythtv at eeeCooks.com
Mon Feb 16 08:14:09 EST 2004

Have you looked into daemontools (http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html)?

I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds as though it'll do the trick.
In fact, I may have to give it a try myself as myth crashes quite
frequently for me as well (my fault for upgrading too much at once -
kernel, nvidia drivers, myth...).