[mythtv-users] new mythtv-users archive..

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sun Feb 15 08:06:40 EST 2004

> Van: David Jeske <jeske at chat.net>
>
> With all the discussion about ways to read mythtv-users, I figured
> I'd put it up in my experimental archive browse/search software.
>
> http://archive.neotonic.com/archive/mythtv-users
>
> It has modes for browsing as a flat threadlist, or as a hypermail
> style tree (with or without frames). It also has search with
> snippets.

Could you please take a look at http://mindmeld.sf.net/ and see if you can
intergrate the mailinglist archives into that. Mindmeld is a sort of AI
program, AFAIK it works much like naive bayesian spamfilter techinques. It
tries to optimize (by finding statisticly similar words etc.) the search
and result matching ratio.

It's freely licenced for Open Source projects.

	Henk Poley <><