[mythtv-users] nVidia Interlaced output

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Sat Feb 14 12:25:31 EST 2004

I mailed nVidia asking if there were actually any plans to introduced
interlacing support on the linux drivers (since they don't seem to have
made any comment on the nvidia forum).  I got back quite a promising
reply (attached).

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/