[mythtv-users] newbie hardware question

Dan Boger mythtv at peeron.com
Fri Feb 13 18:44:26 EST 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 06:22:01PM -0500, Andrew Dodd wrote:
> The PVR-350's tv-out has lots of issues right now, so the only reason
> to get a 350 instead of a 250 is "just in case" for the future, or to
> get FM radio tuning support, which people have gotten to work, and
> will be properly supported in the .2.0 ivtv release.

I keep hearing about issues with the TV-out on the 350's.  I set up mine
last week, and I swear, I haven't seen a problem (yet).  Is there
something I need to worry about?  Something to watch out for?  I haven't
done any patching of any drivers, just installed exactly by Jarod's
guide - a day before he updated it for the 350 :)

So what are the issues?  Am I in the clear, since mine seems to work ok?
What am I missing?

Setup:

FC1, backend/frontend combined, a single 350.  No monitor, X running on
TV-out.