[mythtv-users] preview in EPG not working in .14?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 15:52:20 EST 2004

Since upgrading to .14, the preview in the EPG doesn't work.  If I'm
watching live tv, I go into the guide and the station I was watching is
shrunk down to preview size but it's in the top left corner.  All of the
screen to the right of it is black.  If I scroll to a new channel, the
top-left fills in with the information that's supposed to be there but
then I just get a black window in the upper right that says "Loading
preview..." or something simliar.

I haven't seen any posts about this here... am I the only one experiencing
it?

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>