[mythtv-users] Hanging and failed recordings.

Campbell Vertesi cvertesi at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:00:36 EST 2004

No ideas for you, but I'm having a similar problem.  I get crashes from
TV, large DVD rips, and even sometimes on the mp3 player!  I think it
must be a problem with my swap partition; it's on an old drive.  Either
that, or it's the XFS format of my 120GB storage drive.  Has anyone else
had problems using XFS on a storage partition?

Cam