[mythtv-users] channel change delay with PVR350

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Fri Feb 13 08:45:04 EST 2004

> Channel flipping is also a big part of the WAF.

It used to be for my wife as well (being a Brit, I never had to deal
with channel flipping...:)) Since we got our TiVo a couple of years ago,
I think I can count the amount of time we've watched 'live' TV on one
hand... We the only flipping that we do is to fast forward thru the
commercials on TiVo.... It really does change the way you watch TV....
(I'm working on the Myth box to replace the TiVo... so it needs to be
more TiVo like).

Graham