[mythtv-users] RE: MythTV Webminmodule - anyone interested?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Thu Feb 12 14:24:24 EST 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Chris Petersen wrote:
> to put apache on their frontend machines).  However, for the backend
> config PLEASE contribute this as an expansion to mythweb, not a separate
> project.

I don't know, so I'm asking... does Webmin provide any sort of security
framework?  If so, it might be a good idea to consider converting MythWeb
into a Webmin module and providing different access levels via Webmin
(ie., let my family schedule recordings but don't let them mess with key
bindings).

Just a thought...

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>