[mythtv-users] Myth not recording

rick bradshaw rick at prototype8.com
Thu Feb 12 10:20:34 EST 2004

Mark,
        I am having pretty much the same issues. My machine will
record one show sometimes, unless it locks up during that, but even
when the recordings suceed, they are all screwed up the sound is way
out of sync or even the data is so corrupt that it hangs the frontend
while playing. I am using the unstable debian packages which I just
installed on Saturday.

Rick