[mythtv-users] Fedora Myth(TV)ology & PVR-350 doc additions

Derek mythtv at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 11 21:55:04 EST 2004

Hi Jarod,

First of all your HOWTOs are fantastic.  They have and will continue to
save me a lot of time (I'll be setting up machine #2 next week).  Thank you.

The new site looks great!

One small suggestion would be a printer friendly link.  A print preview
on my browser results in 61 pages.

Again thank you for your work,
Derek