[mythtv-users] Hanging and failed recordings.

Tom Jaeger mail at networksinstalled.com
Wed Feb 11 20:55:42 EST 2004

I have been having the same issue.  No errors anywhere.  Backend just seems
to slow down/stop responding.  Myth web slows to a crawl and then all
recordings in process fail.  Frontend dies soon after. Rebooting fixes and
restarts the recording.  Restarting Myth backend, httpd, and frontend does
not seem to fix it.
How can I help to diagnose this?
Tom J