[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Wed Feb 11 16:37:37 EST 2004

This seems more an argument for a fully-functioning WIKI rather than a
forum.. That way, if someone sees something missing, they can expand on
it.  That in combination with the forum idea might solve 90% of people's
issues, and ensure that we don't sub-categorize things into oblivion and
unusablilty.

Not to say that I'll read the forum.. most the time I'll probably just
stick to my good ol' inbox :).

Cheers..
Aaron