[mythtv-users] Capture card + remote + cables for $27.99

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Wed Feb 11 13:03:16 EST 2004

I actually bought this card off eBay over a month ago, but was never able to
find the proper settings for it.  It definitely is a BT878 card...so if
anyone else is using this card...I'd love to know the tuner type you chose
as well as options.  I went nuts searching for info and trying numbers
without much luck.

I bought a PVR-250, but I'd love to get this working as a second tuner  ;-)

Scott