[mythtv-users] MythTV Webmin module - anyone interested?

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Wed Feb 11 09:22:34 EST 2004

It definitely sounds interesting... my backend is heading down to the
server farm in the basement soon, along with the front end, so it'd be
nice to be able to run the config remotely.. At the moment, it's going
to have X on it, so I'll be doing the config from the laptop, but a Web
config tool would be a good option to have

Graham