[mythtv-users] Fedora Myth(TV)ology & PVR-350 doc additions

Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com
Wed Feb 11 09:10:44 EST 2004

The new page looks great. Nice work (as usual).

How about a link over to the pvrhw.goldfish.org database of hardware
configurations? That way we could direct people there when they ask "is XYZ
config good enough for me to record 17 tuners and make ice cream while
bathing the dog and encoding to MPEG8?".

Maybe a link to the gallery o' myth box pictures would be cool too. Who
made the gallery of Myth pics? Was it Tony? ....searching.... Nope, it was
Ryan.

http://racarris.com/mythtv/Myth_Photo_Gallery.html

 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email is confidential and proprietary to NexPress
Solutions LLC and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended
recipient(s) named above only.  Any unauthorized review, printing, copying,

use or distribution of this email by anyone else is prohibited and may be a

criminal offense.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the
sender immediately by reply email and delete the original message.