[mythtv-users] old kernel support and cle266 (was: Lirc - ARGH!)

mardin01 at gmx.de mardin01 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 08:14:46 EST 2004

Hi Axel and mythtv users,

I have this problem too ... using a M10kB Bord from VIA ... great hardware
but very bad software (driver)
support (very slow reaction on changes like kernel / distri) from VIA ...

... I think if they will sell something in future this should be much better
!!!

... I think NVIDEA has found the right way (if not giving real open source
drivers) with their binary
drivers ... but real kernel independent ...

Greating from germany
Martin