[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Feb 10 17:30:20 EST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Tony Caduto wrote:

> I am a very technical user, but I prefer a forum over a list, it's a pain in
> the ass to setup the filters and all the messages take up disk space.

Hmm.. ok, so to make the forum easilly readable, I press "$" and then "H"
in PINE... is that a pain in the ass?  And the mythtv-users list averages
about 3MB per week - if you can't accomodate that then I have no idea how
you're going to use Myth, which uses upwards of a gig an hour.  You don't
need to archive messages anyway - the entire archive is already available
online.

> I move between PCs alot and I don't want to be setting up filters whereever
> I go.

Learn to use IMAP.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/