[mythtv-users] Recording metadata corruption?

Dan Boger mythtv at peeron.com
Tue Feb 10 12:29:16 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:50:00AM -0500, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> Sounds like maybe your frontend & backend are different versions. Did
> you have another version of Myth before 0.14? If so, did you (a)
> remove it, and (b) restart the backend after you upgraded?

Bingo!  my desktop had an old myth version (0.12).  So I'm upgrading
that now.  Do I need to worry about the actual server at all?  both
backend and frontend on it are 0.14 - would connecting with a 0.12
frontend corrupt anything there?

(later) - After upgrading my desktop everything seems to work well.

Thanks!

Dan