[mythtv-users] DVI to HDTV issues

alanb at starband.net alanb at starband.net
Tue Feb 10 12:23:33 EST 2004

I've got the Fedora kernel with the latest upgrade. Would I be able to do
the same with it if I got the X-configuration files off the Knoppix CD?
While this project has increased my Linux understanding I'm still somewhat
of a newbie at all of this. Could you share your config files with me? I'd
sure like to get this to work. I had it all working under Windows but my
goal is to have all my machines liberated from the Gates dominion. I'm so
tired of security patches.