[mythtv-users] M179 firmware troubles

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 09:56:54 EST 2004

 After finding out that there is now audio in the latest ATrpms I went ahead and installed 2.4.20-28.9 along with all the other goodies including the firmware src.rpm. Since I was using a patched ivtv along with a patch that automatically resets the firmware at bootup I find now that it's not finding the firmware. Once it's up and I rmmod ivtv then modprobe it works fine. The reason I switched was to get better performance from my M179. My question is has anyone come up with a script or someway that they can make the firmware find itself at bootup to keep from having to rmmod and modprobe again. Thanks in advance!