[mythtv-users] Problems with apt-get install mythtv-suite

Putzolu, David david.putzolu at intel.com
Tue Feb 10 02:43:00 EST 2004

I am getting the exact same problem doing a
clean install "by the jarod book" fedora install.
Started this install about 2.5 hours ago and it
is completely clean (HD reformat etc), followed
every step in Jarod's guide exactly with no
problems until that point.

After first seeing the error I tried a
apt-get update before the apt-get install mythtv-suite,
but still saw the exact same errors :(

-David