[mythtv-users] TV Window in Live Program Guide

John DeLuca johnfdeluca at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 16:42:05 EST 2004

When in the EPG view which has the Live TV window in the upper right corner, the Live TV window only displays the upper left portion of the picture.  In other words, the entire TV picture is not showing, but rather only a portion is showing and the rest is cropped.  Is there a setting which allows this window to show the entire TV screen?  I do see the entire screen in the Watch Recordings list small box so I know it's possible.

Myth .14 (atrpms) but this also happened with .13
nVidia AGP graphics card (with nVidia 4363 driver)
1024x768 HD plasma via VGA out on graphics card
PVR-350 (not using TV-out) + PVR-250
AMD Athlon 1800+XP with Via chip
Linux Fedora Core 1