[mythtv-users] Prebuffer pause weirdness

John P. Poet john at BlueSkyTours.com
Mon Feb 9 16:05:03 EST 2004

I am seeing the exact same thing with a pcHDTV card.  The pcHDTV card is the
only thing I have so I am not saying the problem is only with it.

I *think* this problem showed up about the time of 0.14 release, but I have
been working off of CVS for a couple of months now.

John