[mythtv-users] M179 audio issues/ATrpms ivtv kmdl

Kristo Kriechbaum klk+myth at robotics.caltech.edu
Mon Feb 9 15:41:07 EST 2004

I thought that the ivtv rpms from ATrpms already had the patch for the
M179.  Then I found this from a few weeks ago:

  From: jcw at wilsonet.com
  Re:M179 Problem / Jarod's Fedora Guide
  --snip--
  The latest ivtv rpms are missing the patch for M179 audio at the
  moment. I've contacted Axel about it. The alternatives are 1)
  manually download and install the older ones, 2) install a patched
  ivtv from source yourself or 3) wait for updated rpms with M179
  audio support.

So when I get home I guess I'll try patching stuff myself, unless the
ivtv ATrpms do in fact have the patch already...

Kristo