[mythtv-users] Re:Recording two programs back to back

Dan Fleming dfleming at swings.2y.net
Mon Feb 9 12:39:37 EST 2004

I also recently had a problem recording two programs back to back.  The
programs were even on the same channel Survivor followed by CSI.  At the
time I had my system setup to record 35 seconds past the program
end-time.  I was wondering if this maybe created a conflict because the
last recording had not finished when the next recording was due to
start.  The odd part was the machine appeared to be recording...

---Dan