[mythtv-users] Lirc and Mythtv (Hauppauge Gray Remote)

Aleaxander alex at carbonated.com
Mon Feb 9 02:32:30 EST 2004

Aleaxander wrote:

> I'm somewhat of a newbie to Linux, so I beg you to bare with me as I
> describe the problem that I have run into because I've really been
> trying to figure this out on my own.  After many google searches, many
> mythtv-users searches, going back a few months on the lirc mailing lists
> archives (is there a searchable archive somewhere?) and digging around
> through lirc related directories on my system, I have not been able to
> figure out what is wrong and why my remote has stopped working.

Okay, I just figured out how to search the lirc mailing list archive
(had to register on sourceforge.net, login, etc. because searches don't
work until you do that; perhaps the big Search feature on the site was
not enough : )  I think it this is a case where you are looking for
something in your refrigerator, and it is right in front of you, but you
just don't see it...), but I still did not find any information that was
applicable.

Help!

-Alex Offermann