[mythtv-users] Over mythTV stability/success

Matt Michie mmichie at cs.nmsu.edu
Sun Feb 8 18:44:53 EST 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Andrew Dodd wrote:

> PVR-350 TV-out - don't use it

Could you explain why you feel this way?  I just was about to purchase a
PVR-350 and then noticed that you can not use MythGames with this card,
that in fact you'd have to use a GeForce card or similar.

Keeping in mind I'd like to be able to use MythGames and you say not to
use the 350 TV-out anyway, is the 350 worth it at all?  Is it just better
to go with a 250 + a GeForce4MX with tvout?

Thanks,
Matt

---
The more you know, the less you understand.