[mythtv-users] How stable is your myth setup?

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 8 17:34:54 EST 2004

Oh, geez, my wife and older daughter tromped into the room yesterday
while I was in the middle of running my file deletion time tests and
announced that they were there to watch the "Friends" episode from last
Thursday.  The look I got from the two of them when I told them that the
system was down temporarily was definitely not warm and caring.

Then, after I brought the system back up, I discovered (the unpleasant
way) that instead of deleting the "Judging Amy" episode that my wife had
already watched, I had deleted the "ER" episode that she had not seen
yet.  The look I got that time made the previous look actually seem warm
and caring by comparison.

Maybe I shouldn't have showed them how to use MythWeb after all?

Bill