[mythtv-users] Myth 0.14 - Version 1.0??

malcolm-mythtv mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 8 16:11:25 EST 2004

On Sunday 08 February 2004 12:30 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Sunday 08 February 2004 12:52 pm, malcolm-mythtv wrote:
> > On Sunday 08 February 2004 10:10 am, Brent Borghese wrote:
> > > I have been using Myth now for over a year and I have to say Myth 0.14
> > > is the best yet!!!!!!
> > >
> > > Does any body else feel that its time to call it Version 1.0 or maybe
> > > 2.0?
> >
> > No.  Don't know about the rest of you guys but MythTV seems very
> > unstable.
>
> We look forward to all of the patches you no doubt will be sending in the
> near future.
>
> Isaac

I wish I could but I lack the coding ability.  Instead I try and document
errors I get as best I can and report them to the list so those who have the
coding ability can save time in tracing down the problem.  I also try and
answer other users questions on the board if I know the solution.
And if you need help with things like bandwidth, server costs, domain name
costs etc. I'd be happy to chip in a little, as I'm sure many on this list
would, as a thank you for everyone's hard work in making MythTV possable.
Perhaps setup a MythTV Paypal account or something?

Thanks
Malcolm