[mythtv-users] How stable is your myth setup?

Joe MacDonald jamacdon at hwy97.com
Sun Feb 8 15:49:00 EST 2004

I get excellent uptimes. 20-30 days usually.

I'm running a Pundit with a PVR-250, 2.0Gig Celeron with 256 MB RAM.

Its based off a Redhat 9.0 install with custom compiled kernel and
everything else is built from origianl sources.

I usually run the latest Myth CVS source and don't really have a problem.

You know you have a good MythTV install when your better half becomes more
dependent on it than you.

Joe MacDonald