[mythtv-users] Ugh! Changed hostname on backend and now Myth doesn't work

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Feb 8 11:08:44 EST 2004

You have to dump the mysql database into a file, & change all occurances
of the old hostname to the new hostname in the dumped file.

Then, delete the mythconverg DB in mysql, and reimport it from the updated
dump you just modified.

-Rob