[mythtv-users] Re: Selecting language: wrong setting in database?

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Sun Feb 8 10:03:31 EST 2004

Dear Stefan,

> > I detected a small problem when I try to select a different language than
> > Englisch in setup/appearance, e. g. Deutsch. It is possible to select a
> > language, but
> Yes, BUT afair it was only introduced in the post-0.13 cvs and is already
> fixed for some time now.

Thank you for the hint. I just updated to 0.14 and the problem disappeared
(and it seems also some other things became better - thanx to all
developers!).

> Missing texts? You mean not-yet-translated messages? Yeah, there are
> some for features which i didn't use much yet, i.e. most/all of the
> priority related texts. Updates for the translations are always welcome!

If I find some text for translation, I will translate them and send a patch.

What I mean with missing texts is some strange display of existings texts.
Maybe this problem only occure if MythtTV is started as a window on the
desktop screen. Please have a look at the attached example image. I still do
not know the reason for this behaviour; it seems it is not a problem of the
text itself, but of QT or the usage of it? However, it is not really big
problem.

Bye,

Torsten