[mythtv-users] Re: Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Sat Feb 7 21:27:36 EST 2004

brent wrote, On 2/7/2004 11:47 AM:
> It is about 10 Mb.  Changing the bitrates and dimensions has very little
> (maybe none) bearing on the quality of the captured video.
> The file is here:  http://68.144.68.193/download/test.mpg

The quality looks OK to me, however when playing it back with Media
Player Classic, I see what appears to be some interlacing issues.  I see
the same thing with recordings from my PVR250, I thought it was normal?
   Aside from that, the quality of the image appears to be similar to
what I get, am I also missing out on some image quality?

-Dave