[mythtv-users] Re:Duplicate episodes being recorded - but shouldn't

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Feb 7 14:18:42 EST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 8:30 AM, Michael J. Sherman wrote:

> > I've noticed that my Myth has not been correctly identifying
> duplicate
> > episodes.  [snip]
>
> I also have this same thing happening.  For example, with "Monk".  USA
> shows the new episode quite a number of times on the weekend, and my
> Myth box is recording all of them, even though they're all exactly the
> same episode (same name, subtitle, description).

Just a "me too" report. Nothing changed as far as my setup (haven't
even managed to get upgraded to 0.14 on my production systems yet),
some shows are now recording duplicates. Shows that I've been recording
for several weeks (like the new SG-1s, which come on at 9 and repeat at
11) used to not record dupes, and now do, starting this week. I haven't
changed any of the recording profiles, so my only guess is that maybe
zap2it did something... Dunno if upgrading to 0.14 will help or not
(should finally get to that later today).

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/