[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythTV Docs

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Thu Feb 5 23:05:47 EST 2004

Hi,

I've noticed a lot of <is this a feature of MythTV> kind of questions lately,
would you agree with me that some sort of speparation of the docs into a
Install Guide and a Features/Users Guide would be something that would
benefit all of us? Also, though less of an occurance is the mail about how to
develope in MythTV, what then about a Developers Guide also?
Also, there is no need for one person to write this on his own, as we
(usually) work as a community here, and if users where to contribute some
docs about what they have gone through, maybe in the form of a subscribers
message for the mailing lists with points on what you have to read and
contribute to if you occur some doc that's not up to date (or plain lacking)
might be a push in the right direction for at least newly subscribers.

(Guess why this gets the privelidge of reaching both lists...
 think about that if you care)

--

Kenneth (ke-aa \0 frisurf.no)