[mythtv-users] Very strange problem...cannot get video sources to complete

miller44 at optonline.net miller44 at optonline.net
Thu Feb 5 17:20:02 EST 2004

I had .11 working fine, then i updated xmltv and i saw there was a new release of mythtv out, so i decided to update, unfortunately being the idiot i am, i cleared my information, so i re-ran setup, but i couldnt get setup to work on .14, so i went to .13, now i can get to setup, i go to video sources selection, enter my zip code (im in the US), it gives me the provider, i click finish, i wait, but nothing happens (ive waited for over 10 minutes) when i look at my term window, this is what i see.

Would you like to clear all program/channel
settings before starting configuration? [no]  no
DB Error (Insert Keybinding):
Query was:
INSERT INTO keybindings (context, action, description, keylist, hostname) VALUES ("Global", "UP", "Up Arrow", "Up", "localhost");
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.keybindings' doesn't exist
DB Error (Insert Keybinding):
Query was:
INSERT INTO keybindings (context, action, description, keylist, hostname) VALUES ("Global", "DOWN", "Down Arrow", "Down", "localhost");
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.keybindings' doesn't exist

anyone have any ideas?? i searched the archives, but couldnt find a similar problem...if not is there any way to manually setup a configuration file?  Anyone i could really use some help, id love to have my mythtv back
Thanks