[mythtv-users] MicroATX MB with onboard TV Out?

Shawn Edwards sedwards at theedwards.org
Thu Feb 5 14:51:28 EST 2004

I have a Chaintech 7NIF2, and it's been stable since this summer.  You
will need the nVidia drivers for onboard ethernet, sound and video, but
once you have it set up it seems to work just fine.  It's been a while
since I've used the onboard sound (I use an external USB sound dongle)
but I use the ethernet and video all the time.

I do have about a quarter inch of underscan, but I've never messed with
the overscan settings so I don't know if that would make a difference.