[mythtv-users] Consequences of splitting cable input for multiple tuners

Tim Gray timgray.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:40:37 EST 2004

hate to burst your bubble...

Radioshack Antenna and Cable products are re-labeled
Channel Master products.

you can find the EXACT same items from RS in the
Channel Master line setting next to each other they
are identical.  CM has more to choose from but are
also low-end.

I reccomend finding a wiring and electrical supply
wholesaler that specalizes in home automation/wiring
and see what they have/sell... then buy it for cash
for your company... yourLastname integrators
enterprises.. as distributors or wholesalers will not
sell to the end user but gladly sell to small
businesses..

I use home-pro and Blonder-Toungue products
exclusively for television signal amps.