[mythtv-users] Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Thu Feb 5 08:59:31 EST 2004

:) after playing around with the profiles and seeing the "livetv" one..
i adjusted everything out.. biggest size i could get it and 7000-7900
max bitrate.. it did make it look somewhat better..

i use a Averkey300 Gold for tv out
http://www.aver.com/products/comptv_AVerKey300gold.shtml

it works really well.. i reccomend it over any standard tv out.. i
picked mine up off ebay for $30

i am thinking about using the PVR350's tv out to compare.. but DVD out
and Divx playback seems flawless under my averkey..

John Kuhn