[mythtv-users] Re: Photos of myth boxes

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Feb 5 02:35:08 EST 2004

On Feb 4, 2004, at 12:35, Steve Frank wrote:

> The 2117 is the 2116 with an additional base IR transmitter that can be
> controlled via RF on the remote. The Remote is essentially the same,
> but
> with the additional piece that you can use without line of site.  I use
> one in my kitchen to pause now, where my TV is around the corner and
> the
> IR just doesn't quite make it.
>
> The 2117 is discontinued, I bought the last one at my local RS.  Cost
> was the same as the 2116, $30.

Ah, thank you for the clarification. Note that I saw a 2116 with the
base at RS when I stopped in tonight, for anyone that wants that
additional doodad... (At least, I presume its the same thing -- it has
an antenna like its ready for some RF input, and mentions home
automation on the packaging).

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...