[mythtv-users] "Menu" with the pvr-350

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed Feb 4 23:20:53 EST 2004

Almost a perfect solution!

I assigned the jump point, and it worked like a champ! But the hole
reason I want the EPG is to "select" a program to watch. When I hit the
jump key, and browse to a program, I then hit "m" to select it, but that
brings me back to the myth menu. If I do this from with "live tv"
(quickly before it crashes) then it changes to the channel.

Is there a way to make it work this way within the "jump point"
solution?