[mythtv-users] Recommendation: Remote Control

Cliff Draper Cliff.Draper at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 4 21:15:47 EST 2004

From: steve at nexusuk.org
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:18:22 +0000 (GMT)
> It's absolutely perfect for Myth - It's a Sky+ remote, so designed for a
> PVR anyway, but the thing that really sets it apart from other remotes is
> the flip-open cover with a full QWERTY keyboard under it, so it has most
> of the advantages of a full size IR keyboard, but at a reasonable price
> and taking up far less space.

Very interesting looking remote.  I would consider buying one for
myself, but when web sites mention "VAT" I tend to avoid them and look
for one more local to myself (USA).  There isn't anything nonUS about
the remote is there?

Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
"Discovery is seeing what everybody else has seen, and thinking what
 nobody else has thought."   -Albert Szent-Gyorgi