[mythtv-users] Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

Mike Kreitz kreitz_list at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 15:13:30 EST 2004

I just purchased a new PVR-250 and before starting my
mythtv box, I wanted to do some comparative testing
between mythtv and the software that I installed on
XP.  The quality through standard analog cable is
better than my Sony television receiver.  I still get
a better picture even after digitally compressing.
That would lead me to believe that you could be having
some other issues.  I wish I could help out more on
the Myth side of things, but I am just getting
started.  Good Luck !!!

Mike