[mythtv-users] How to get rid of power save

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Wed Feb 4 10:56:53 EST 2004

It will never happen in mplayer because mplayer itself disables dpms.
I'm not at my local machine right now. But perhaps a google on "DPMS OFF
XF86Config" will enlighten you on turning off DPMS.

First good result I had:

http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-November/019081.html

*big grin*

Rroet