[mythtv-users] How to get rid of power save

Tobias Luetke tobi at neech.de
Wed Feb 4 10:44:44 EST 2004

Kevin Kuphal wrote:

Ok i tryed this approach with xset and it didn't work.

I didn't enbale the powersaving in my XF86Config in first place, so xset
was just complaining. ( I tryed adding it to the XF86Config but that
didn't change a thing ).

The power saving only happens in text mode, text framebuffer mode, X and
mythtv. Never if Xine or Mpayer are running.

I think i stripped my kernel off everything related to it, but i must
have missed something.